7.04.2008

girl that's kiiiiiinda the waaaaay i'm feeling

A really great friend is leaving. It's difficult, I won't lie, but I know with God's help I can deal with it. BUT.. there's nothing that person could say or do that God couldn't satisfy me very much more better. I need to learn to put Him as my main source of contentment. I'm still working on that. She is a huge part of my life and I do not want to say goodbye. I know I love her, and care about her, but it's gotten to the point where I started to treat her coldly out of my ignorance to the perfect will of God. I need to just shut up and let God do what He knows is best. No matter what happens, I know God's promise in Jeremiah 29:11 will always remain:
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."
I know that whatever happens, she's in God's hands and our friendship is there as well. Pray for me. I need Jesus in this situation.

1 comment:

Grace B. said...

very much more betterer. :D